In Honor of our Patron, St. Michael the Archangel
September 26-28th, 2008
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
Instaurare omnia in Christo
Sequence of Events:
Saturday September 27: Ave Maria Hall, Star of the Sea Village
.9:00 AM, Ember Saturday: Latin Mass at St. Michael’s Catholic Church
· 2:00 PM, Ave Maria Hall: Lecture for Adults: Saint Michael and the Spiritual Warfare (Note: Activities will be provided for the children)
· 3:30 PM, Ave Maria Hall: Children’s Lecture (age 7 – 12 ): Devotion to the Angels
· 5:30 PM, Holy Hour with Confessions: St. Michael’s Catholic Church
· 6:45 PM, Ave Maria Hall: BBQ: Grills provided; bring something to grill and a side dish
· 8:00 PM, Ave Maria Hall: The children of St. John the Baptist Latin Mass Community will perform the play A Candle in Umbria, based on the life of St. Claire.
Sunday September 28
· 11:15 AM High Mass of the Feast of St. Michael the Archangel
· 1:00 PM Pot Luck Luncheon at the Ave Maria Hall, Star of the Sea Village. All invited to attend. For directions call (870) 793-2488 or (870) 834-1541.
· 3:30 PM Litany of the Saints at the Shrine of Saint Philomena, Star of the Sea Village.
· 3:45 – 6:00 PM Pilgrimage March enroute to St. Michael’s Catholic Church.
· 6:00 PM Solemn Vespers and Benediction
Lodging in the area:
Best Western: 3587 Highway 62-412, Hardy, AR, 72542. Phone: 870-856-2176
Days Inn: 870-856-4241 Continental breakfast & outdoor pool.
Hardy Spring River Lodge: www.hardysspringriverlodge.com 870-856-4001. Cont. bfst & indoor pool.
Biggers B&B: 866-856-4718 or 870-856-4718 www.biggersbnb.com Overlooking the Spring River.
Olde StoneHouse: 870-856-2983 Historic home in old town Hardy.
Village Vacations: weekend house rental: Phone: (870) 257-3258 Toll-Free: (800) 331-5896
Ponderosa Motel: Highway 62/167/412, Hardy, AR, 72542. Phone: 870-856-3753
For More Information:
Father Laurent Demets, FSSP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saint John the Baptist Latin Mass Community
1921 Maple Street, North Little Rock
Ph: (501) 812-9155 or at Cherokee Village Rectory: (870) 257-5588
David Sonnier: (870) 793-2488, www.sanctemichael.com, or dsonnier@lyon.